Friday, June 24, 2011

Simply Delicious!

Something to add to the list of things I  miss *Frozen Cookie dough*
Although I may not have the luxury of purchasing pre-made cookie dough that did not stop me from making my own. I found a very simple recipe for sugar cookies @ allrecipes.com that worked like a charm!
                                Here are mini versions of my mothers fruit pizza.
All you need is a simple sugar cookie recipe, cream cheese frosting (I prefer to make my own), Fruit of your choice (I used peaches, strawberries, blueberries, & raspberries), and glaze to pour over top.

Glaze recipe: For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine a half cup of sugar and  two tablespoons of cornstarch. Stir in  one three fourths cup of water and one tablespoon on lemon juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Let cool and drizzle over fruit. Refrigerate until chilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment