Friday, June 24, 2011

Get a Hobby

While my Husband is at work all day what is a girl with no work visa to do? GET A HOBBY! Sure there is the every day cleaning and cooking, maybe a workout here and there to keep one entertained but there must be more!?!?
I have chosen to go Martha Stewart on everyone! not the "felon Martha" (everyone makes mistakes) but the "lets get crafty Martha!"
My new found fun and easy hobby is jewelry making. It is the perfect way to show of your creative side and showcase your accomplishments. For supplies lets face it, craft stores are few and far between in Germany so I found using ETSY.com   for my supplies was the way to go.  Etsy has a very wide range of supplies and the shipping is relatively cheap depending on what shop you buy from.



No comments:

Post a Comment